Wednesday, September 16, 2015

OOTD: Hazy Daze


The skies are the colour of the walls here, due to the crazy haze situation. Since I am indoor bound today, thought I whip up a quick OOTD post, which have been lacking from this blog lately. Sorry. Was just too busy with #projectHOME , travelling , work and a lot of errands. Anyway, I got this backpack from my recent trip to Sabah (Borneo) which I totally chanced upon. I've always wanted an authentic tribal inspired backpack and was pretty happy that I didn't need to go all the way to Peru for it.

Random point to ponder: If Peru & Borneo can produce the same type of local crafts , despite being so far away from each other, it goes to show how interconnected the world was back then....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...