Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PLL Fashion: Season 3

I've just watched the first two episodes of Pretty Little Liars and was once again reminded of why I love the show so much. Besides their awesome plot, their fashion never fails to inspire me every time I watch them. I would love to have a wardrobe like theirs and since its summer, I expect a lot of florals, bright colours and pretty pretty dresses :) Here's some of my favourites so far. Pictures taken from www.wetpaint.com and www.shopyourtv.blogspot.com. You can visit them for details on where to get their outfits.

Hanna's fringe bikini from Episode 1.
Hanna's teal fringe dress (noticing a lot of fringe here). 
This look made an impact. Love the combo of a classic black and white lace number with a bright stripe blazer. 
Look! Hanna is spotted with tassel earrings which I blogged here. A very long one in fact...and who would have thought a green bag can go with a fuschia pants so well!

Another colour blocking attempt by Hanna. 
I have a thing for birds/swallow motifs on dresses/tops these days. Needless to say, when I saw this on Spencer I wanted one too! 
Moving on to Aria....only she can pull of such a bold skirt with an equally bold top without looking trashy :)
So, Aztec prints are still in and looking good on Aria :)
Aria's lace trimmed bikini which I can't find the source of it. Had to print screen this shot myself.  Anyone know where to get this?? I think its really cute! 
That's all for now, might post more of these posts as I go on with the series (and if I have some extra time on my hands). Good night!

p/s: I noticed my style tend to lean more towards Hanna's, judging from the amount of outfits I love from her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...