Friday, March 16, 2012

Review: S.T.A.M.P.S Watches

This post is a milestone in my blogging history because it is also my first product review! And it happened to be of one of the coolest watches I have ever seen - S.T.A.M.P.S Watches.

S.T.A.M.P.S., a fashion accessory company of interchangeable watches, was started in Germany in 1997 by the brand manager for Citizen watch along with the marketing manager and the inventor from Swatch watch, and is now sold in over 52 countries worldwide. 

Guess what? This trendy watch is now available in Malaysia! What makes the watch so unique is that it's you can customize it by choosing your favourite watch design and match it with your favourite strap :) 

The are also many ways of wearing the watches, if you don't want to wear it on your wrist, you can even stick it on your T-shirt. Brilliant isn't it?  I love the necklace watch the most (this is not stocked here yet, but hopefully soon?) :)

As for the watches, there over hundred of designs to choose from to suit your individual style.
I am sure there's a perfect watch for everyone out there. I know what's mine which I'll show you guys later!

Apart from watches, the straps are interchangeable too so you can pick a strap that suits your style to match with the watch you've chosen.

So, how do you go about putting on the watch? Easy peasy. Just look at the steps below. 
The sticker used at the back of the watch is a special sticker made by Scotch 3M so you can re-stick it many times!  

Okay, now comes the fun part. I was given the opportunity to test out the watches a couple days ago and this is my favourite design of all!!

S.T.A.M.P.S Cookie watch. Isn't it cute?!

Here's the size of the watches compared to my hand. 

I chose the classic leather strap to match with the cookie. 

It's like I'm wearing a cookie around my wrist. Definitely very unique :) 


All their straps are made with genuine leather. Also, the watches are invented by the same inventors of Swatch so you can be sure the quality is good. I have been wearing my Swatch watch for five years now and it's still in good condition. 

There are also double watches available (you can break them into two separate watches). Perfect for couples :p 

Here are some of my other favourites. L-R: New York, Seigfried, Red Stripes and Kiss Me watches. I think the Red Stripes and New York suits guys as well. 

Here's two other straps that I love. Classic Croco in Pink and Glitter Violet. 
All watches comes with 2 years warranty, user manual and an elegant crystal plastic packaging as well. 

Single watches - RM169
Double watches - RM289
Straps range from RM130 - RM189

For purchases or more info do visit their site *click here*

8 comments:

  1. Stamps Watches SpecialChronoMarch 20, 2012 at 4:48 PM

    this kind of watch is called S.T.A.M.P.S.

    S.T.A.M.P.S. is a fashion accessory company of interchangeable watches, was started in Germany in 1997 by the brand manager for Citizen watch along with the marketing manager and the inventor from Swatch watch, and is now sold in over 52 countries worldwide.

    This watches are definitely interchangeable! This means that you can choose your favorite watch and select a wristband or holder independently! For Double Watch Faces, you can Break the double watch faces apart and have a single face watch!
    You can also use the self adhesive back pad to literally stick it anywhere you want!

    The quality-movement (Japan-Seiko), design (Germany & France), made (Europe).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These watches are cool, I have a couple myself, but I've had bad experiences dealing with the company in Canada. The 'Customer service' department is not at all helpful and I'd highly advise not buying their products online! A big disappointment for me because I love Swatch and they are a great company to deal with, pity STAMPS seems to be a different story. Not worth the hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stamps Watches SpecialChronoMarch 21, 2012 at 2:10 PM

    Hi there.. I'm sorry that the customer services in Canada is not up to expectation.. However, it is different from Malaysia, as we deal directly with the German company for any warranty.. The S.T.A.M.P.S. Watches have 2 years warranty on the mechanism, which will be directly send back to Germany for replacement if it is due to faulty mechanism.. However, warranty does not cover battery replacement and crystal/glass breakage..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the purpose of the 3m sticker at the back. Does it mean that everytime you change the battery, you have to have the sticker at the back replaced too?

    can we take the stamps watch to any watch store to replace the battery?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What model battery is required? Yeah - I've misplaced the one I removed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watch is piece of equptiment that can help us to maintain our daily rutine. Now a days watch is a fasion for every man and woman.Wristwatches are the most common type of watch used today.
    Online Watch Shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. SR626SW (377) battery - 1.5v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Was wondering what it was for years. Now will look for the batteries.

      Delete

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...