Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lana Del Rey

The thing with me is when I really like a song or an artist, I can get obsessed over it for some time (ie: playing the same song over and over again), today it's all about Lana Del Rey. Her song, Video Games was featured in Gossip Girl's latest episode, in a scene with Chuck and Blair. I love how Gossip Girl always play the right song at the right moments. Especially during Chuck-Blair scenes.....that was how I fell in love with Adele's Rolling in the Deep a couple months ago. Anyway, do check out Lana Del Rey's Video Games. Its eerie, haunting but yet sounds like a lullaby to me. The perfect balance of creepy and angelic. Am I the only one who thinks so?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...